The best Dessert Lasagna You Need in Your Life. This dessert lasagna is essentially layer on layer of creamy goodness. Enjoy 🙂
- FOR THE CRUST
- 1 1/2 c. crushed Nilla wafers
- 1/2 c. toasted shredded coconut
- 6 tbsp. melted butter
- FOR THE CARAMEL LAYER:
- 1 (10.4-oz.) jar caramel
- FOR THE CHOCOLATE LAYER
- 2 (3.9-oz.) boxes instant chocolate pudding
- 2 c. cold milk
- FOR THE CREAM CHEESE LAYER
- 2 c. heavy cream
- 1 (8-oz.) block cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. powdered sugar
- FOR TOPPING
- 1 c. toasted, sweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 c. chocolate chips, melted
- Caramel, warmed, for drizzling
Preheat oven to 350°. In a medium bowl, combine crushed Nillas, coconut, and melted butter. Press into the bottom of a 9”-x-13” baking dish and bake until golden, 10 to 12 minutes. Let cool.
Pour caramel over cooled crust and spread into an even layer.
In another medium bowl, combine pudding mix and milk; whisk until thickened. Pour over caramel and smooth into an even layer.
In a large bowl, beat heavy cream into stiff peaks. In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar until no lumps remain, then fold in whipped cream. Spoon mixture over pudding and smooth into an even layer. Refrigerate until well chilled, at least 2 hours.
When ready to serve, top with toasted coconut and drizzle with melted chocolate and caramel.