Spinach Stuffed Chicken
Spinach stuffed chicken breasts are low carb and so easy to make! This healthy chicken recipe takes about 10 minutes to prepare
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. frozen spinach, defrosted and drained
- 1/3 c. chopped artichoke hearts
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella, divided
- Pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 strips bacon, cut into 4 strips
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
Preheat oven to 400°. Line a large baking sheet with foil. Make slits widthwise in chicken, being careful not to cut all the way through chicken. Season with salt and pepper. Place on prepared baking sheet.
In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, spinach, artichokes, and ½ cup of mozzarella. Season with salt, pepper, and a pinch of red pepper flakes. Fill every other slit with cream cheese mixture and fill remaining slits with a piece of bacon. Sprinkle remaining ½ cup mozzarella on top and drizzle with oil.
Bake until chicken is cooked through and bacon is crispy, 35 minutes.