grilled chicken salad recipe
You have to try this grilled chicken salad recipe! Adding freshly grilled and chopped chicken to salads takes them to the next level making it complete meal. Enjoy 🙂
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 5 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley
- 4 romaine hearts, chopped
- 3 Persian cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1 c. grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 4 oz. feta, crumbled
- 1/2 c. pitted kalamata olives, halved
Heat grill to medium-high. Season chicken with coriander, oregano, salt, and pepper. Grill, covered, turning halfway through, until golden and no longer pink, 18 to 22 minutes. Let rest 5 minutes, then slice.
Meanwhile, make dressing. Whisk olive oil, red wine vinegar, and parsley in a small bowl and season with salt and pepper.
Divide lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, avocado, feta, and olives among four serving bowls. Top with sliced chicken, then drizzle with dressing.