Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
- oil spray, I used my mister
- 1 1/4 lb ground chicken
- 1/4 cup panko crumbs
- 1 large egg
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1/3 cup finely minced celery
- 1/3 cup finely minced carrot
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup Franks Hot sauce
- 1/4 cup skinny blue cheese dressing, optional
- finely chopped celery leaf for garnish, optional
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Lightly spray a non-stick baking sheet with oil.
In a large bowl, combine the ground chicken, panko crumbs, egg, scallions, celery, carrot and garlic; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Using clean hands, mix until combined. Roll the mixture (1/8 cup each) into 26 round meatballs.
Place meatballs onto prepared baking sheet and bake until cooked through and golden, about 16 to 18 minutes.
Place the meatballs in a bowl, add the buffalo sauce and gently toss to combine.
Nutrition facts of 1 Serving: 1meatball