2 Kinds of Easy Healthy Breakfast Recipes That Need less Than 15 Minutes to Make
Do you often skip breakfast because you do not have time to make it? Well, we need to inform you that having breakfast is really important. You need to have breakfast to get enough energy for doing activity. You will get many problems if you often skip breakfast. If your problem is not having enough time to make breakfast, then we have perfect solution for you here. We will share to you 2 kinds of easy healthy breakfast recipes that you can make not more than 15 minutes.
Beside it will be easier and faster to make breakfast with using our recipes, you will also able to keep your body always in healthy condition. It is because the recipes that we will share here are not having more than 300 calories. Let us show you two kinds of easy healthy breakfast recipes.
Waffles with Using Blueberry Maple Syrup
The first fast and healthy breakfast recipe that you can make is waffles with using blueberry maple syrup. To make this breakfast, we usually do not spend more than 5 minutes. Here are some ingredients that you need to prepare for making this delicious breakfast.
- 1/3 cup of blueberry (you can use frozen blueberry)
- 2 teaspoons of maple syrup (you can add more if you like it)
- 2 whole grain waffles
- 1 tablespoons of pecan
If you have prepared those ingredients, then we can start showing you how to make this breakfast. Here is the introduction to make this breakfast.
- You need to put the blueberry and maple syrup inside of microwave for about 3 minutes.
- After blueberry and maple syrup are thawed, you can leave it and prepare the waffle.
- Toast the waffle for minutes to warm it and after that, you only need to pour the blueberry, maple syrup and pecan on top of the waffles.
Bagel with cream cheese and tomato
The second easy and healthy breakfast recipe is bagel with cream cheese and tomato. It is also easy to make this breakfast. You need to prepare some ingredients like:
- 1 small amount of whole grain bagel
- 2 tablespoon of cream cheese (make sure to use low fat cream cheese)
- 2 large slices of tomato
- Salt and pepper (optional)
After you have prepared those ingredients, then we can start making this second easy healthy breakfast recipes.
- First, you need to toast the bagel.
- While you are toasting the bagel, you need to add cream cheese on top of it.
- After that, you need to put on 1 slices of tomato on each side of the bagel.
- Pour a little of salt and pepper to add taste if you like.
Servings Per Recipe: 1
PER SERVING: 302 cal., 7 g total fat (4 g sat. fat), 52 g carb. (8 g fiber), 13 g pro.
Well, those are two kinds of easy healthy breakfast recipes, which you can make less than 15 minutes. With consuming those breakfast, you will be able get enough energy to do many activity. Actually, it is not hard for you to create another breakfast. You only need to combine many ingredients that you have for creating another easy healthy breakfast recipes.